Work With Us
Want to work with AORTA films?
ADMIN TEAM / Open positions:
+ CRM & DATA Consultant(s) [Full call here]
We’re always happy to get to know new collaborators! We prioritize getting to know collaborators well before working together by building long-term connections. We’re especially excited to connect with folks who feel that they are under- or mis-represented in mainstream and indie pornography.
A few things to keep in mind:
- We shoot relatively infrequently (one to two times per year) and are at this point still bound by geographic proximity to NYC and our pre-set shoot schedules.
- We’re generally not able to pull together shoots outside our existing schedule (although it doesn’t hurt to let us know with a LOT of advance notice if you’re considering visiting from out of town!)
- Due to the volume of submissions, we regret that we cannot respond to every inquiry. Please be patient with our tiny team! We’ll reach out if we’re interested in working together. We put a lot of intention into the complex matrix of casting and matchmaking. If you’ve applied or interviewed with us but haven’t heard back in a while, it might just mean we’re waiting for the right project for you!
- Be over the age of 21. You must be able to provide two valid forms of identification if cast/hired.
- (For performers and on-set crew/collaborators) Agree to provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 and adhere to COVID safety protocols if cast/hired.
- (For performers and on-set crew/collaborators) Be in the NYC region. If you’re based outside the NYC region, you must be able to travel to our (sometimes off-grid) shoot location by your own means.
AORTA is committed to transparency and equity regarding performer pay. Part of this commitment includes raising performer and crew pay rates over our years of operation. Performers who are determining whether they’re interested in working with us should feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] to inquire about our most current cast and crew pay rates. Additionally, we always have a transparent discussion about rates as part of every casting process.